cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Phone Service at 70041 - Coverage map marks as having full coverage

Bad Phone Service at 70041 - Coverage map marks as having full coverage

Our family lives in Buras, La.  Our zip code is 70041. Since Hurricane Isaac, and even before then, our phones have had extremely bad or no coverage. The coverage map displayed on sprint.com says that we have full coverage. We can barely even send texts messages. Most of the time we are in data roaming and even then we can't call or send texts. We've called and called customer support and nothing has been done about it. Please, can any technician or customer support representative do anything about this or tell us how we can get our coverage back or anything along those lines? If this doesn't get fixed, we may be obligated to switch phone carriers.

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: Bad Phone Service at 70041 - Coverage map marks as having full coverage

TheLathamFamily,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to get this resolved for you before choosing to leave.  It does look like we have an on-going issue affecting several zip codes, including yours.  We have had engineers working to resolve the service levels since mid September.  They updated the ticket yesterday and appear to be close to closing the ticket.  I'm waiting for a little more detail about what to expect, and I will post back as soon as I have it.

Thank you,

*David

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.