cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Service in Los Angeles 90045, 90043

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bad Service in Los Angeles 90045, 90043

I have a iphone 4S. For 3 weeks now Sprint has not been working at my apartment. Phone, text, internet, nothing. They said the issue may be fixed in 2 - 3 weeks about 3 weeks ago. Shouldn't we be allowed to leave out contract since this can't be resolved???

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Bad Service in Los Angeles 90045, 90043

Same here, im in OC 92602 & 90630.  Been having network/data issue. I finally got my txt/phone calls (somewhat) fixed. Now, im stuck with no 3G data and the only time i am able to use any internet is if i turn on my 4G - thats if i am lucky enough to find 4G around here. Can someone tell us the TRUTH about whats going on with the network!? Getting super frustrated here....

Journeyman

I live in Denver and travel for a living. Obviously I have sprint and the coverage here in LA is pathetic.  My company provides a Verizon 4g aircard and just today, while in Long Beach bu the Queen Mary, I had to connect my iphone4s to my air card for any reasonable data connectivity.  I don't know how anyone with sprint survives full time out here.

Cell Site is being upgraded to Network Vision. Temporary impairments causing increased Drops and Blocks may occur, in addition to instances of missed calls/calls rolling to voicemail, and other voice service anomalies.

Upgrade should be complete soon and service should be improved.

I can understand this is frustrating for you and we are aware of this issue. I can assure you we are working to not only fix it, but improve your overall customer experience in the area. I will report this issue to our network team.

Swtc6,

I show that we have a data outage in your market. Details are below.

Ticket 9136511, At 2012/05/24 03:04:39 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Orange County : Orange County Market:
EVDO Connection (No Service).

Local Telephone carrier engaged, restoration in progress. LEC technician has been scheduled for dispatch.

ETR 06/05/2012 23:59 CST. ETR is just an estimate and can change at any time.

Journeyman

Yes, same thing here in 90036, and I'm literally one block from The Grove and CBS - so we're nowhere near hills or anything.  Both me and roomate called about slow service and dropped calls at different times, me in mid-April and him at the end of May - but we both got exactly the same response as you...  The issue will be fixed in about two weeks and we'd get a call back but we never did...

Rarely getting over 130k download speeds...  I just moved up from San Diego, where the service was prettty good - but now its more or less useless...

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.