cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Baton Rouge louisiana ! No Service can't even find a tower!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Baton Rouge louisiana ! No Service can't even find a tower!

What is going on! I can't even make a phone call saying I have no service to call customer service. And I can't even call customer service!

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

It says no data error code 67 registration failure. Your pcs vision username and ?or password may be incorrect. Please try again. What is this?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Where in the city are you?  Voice seems to be fine downtown.  I couldn't tell you about data as I don't even bother trying with Sprint data down here anymore.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Essen lane and jefferson highway!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Closest tower to you would be the one on top of one of the buildings in United Plaza. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am there at united plaza I work there.Sec of state office.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am straight now. Dang sprint had cut me off for no apparent reason! Idiots! You can't even call customer service you have to call on a land line. What  is going on with sprint. I never had problems with sprint. Since this prl update mess and the coverage have dropped. Sprint has become horrible. I hope this is not what I have to look up too. Customer service is good. I was always called from sprint  asking me questions about how is my service . But now the calls have stopped and they all of something want send you messages about your bill being due. I like that function keeps me on my toes for my bill that I always pay.Get things right sprint! I want the sprint I seen for the pass couple of years. Not the early sprint of the early days that was garbage!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow, that was difficult to read.  Glad your service is back, though.

Highlighted
Wizard

Must have been a billing issue.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.