cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bryan/College Station - Outage No Service

Highlighted

Bryan/College Station - Outage No Service

Is there something going on with the towers in Bryan, Texas.  I was in Roaming the entire day and would keep getting dropped service even then.  Is Sprint ever going to make the service and coverage better in this area (Texas A&M).  Is there any hope? I hear they want to launch LTE in November here, is that what's happening now with the tower outages, or will it get better once they launch that???  This is getting ridiculous.

7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

Re: Bryan/College Station - Outage No Service

g_olivarez66,

I'm very sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues at your location.  I'll be glad to look into it for you.  If you wouldn't mind providing me your nearest cross street and/or address to the nearest gas station or corner store, it will help me to review your location.

Sincerely

Fergie_B
Sprint Technical Support
Hours: 9am-8pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Journeyman

i have also not been able to make calls for a couple days. zip code 77840 ... i'm receiving texts and sending texts fine, but calls wont connect. and "drop call" is NOT even showing up. it is just going straight from "calling mobile..." to "call ended"

Wizard

Alex_smith3693,

I'm very sorry to hear that you were having an issue.  I'll be glad to review your location, but would need a cross street or an address to a corner store down the street.  If you're still experiencing this issue, I'd appreciate if you would forward this information so I can review the towers.

Sincerely

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

We are still having issues with the service in the 77801area.  It consistently drops between roaming and then drops calls repeatedly in mid conversations. The service is being horrible. This is terrible our phones are not only personal phones but they are also our communication for work.  We really need this resolved.

Wizard

I'm very sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues.  I will need your nearest cross streets in order to review your location and report your issue.

Sincerely

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

the nearest cross section is Villa Maria and 2818 Harvey Mitchell.  I live off of webhollow.  I get dropped calls every call that I make while in my mom.  This is ridiculous

Wizard

g_olivarez66 wrote:

the nearest cross section is Villa Maria and 2818 Harvey Mitchell.  I live off of webhollow.  I get dropped calls every call that I make while in my mom.  This is ridiculous

g_olivarez66,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are still experiencing the issue.  I also would like to apologize for my delayed response.  As you can imagine, I'm constantly responding to emails and am trying to get to them as quickly as possible.  I reviewed your area and your surrounding towers are definitely reporting at a poor success rate for voice services.  I have already marked your area as being a problem area but would like to report your specific issue to our networking technicians.  If you wouldn't mind sending me some information via private message I'll be glad to look into it.

To send a private message:

1. Click on my name (Below my picture)
  2. Select Send a private message (Under Actions on the far right)

Information needed:

Your first and last name:

Your number and other numbers on the account with the same issue:

An alternate contact number, other than the number you're experiencing issues with:

The approximate date/time that your issue began:

The physical address where you most experience the issue:

A brief description of your issue including all services effected: (voice, data, text) and any errors messages you may be receiving.

An email address:

Does this location have an Airave?

Does the issue happen primarily indoors/outdoors or both?

Does the issue happen at one or multiple locations?

If mulitple locations, how far apart (approximate miles) are the problem locations?

After reviewing this information, I may need to escalate your issue to our networking technicians.  Note:  Please only send this information via private message to protect your personal information.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.