cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Busy signal whenever calling

Patron

Starting yesterday whenever I would call another Sprint cell phone I would keep getting busy signals intermittently. This did not happen with landlines. Today almost every call I make including landlines have busy signals. Doesn't seem others are having the problem that I have talked to. The only difference between our phones that I can think of (other than other makes) is that I'm the only one with Google voice. Anyone else having this problem? Am thinking I'll just turn off google voice for now and see if that helps. I guess I can always reactive it later.

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Patron

Sorry..this is in the Kansas City area.

Wizard

It couldbe a capacity issue, but I would expect other sprint customers in the same area to have the same experience. Disabling Google Voice from the Google Voice website would definitely be one of the first things to try. You can always turn it back on later

Journeyman

Having the same issue. I'm in the Sacramento area. I also have google voice activated. when people call me they report that they get a message stating "the number you have called can not be completed as dialed"

i dont want to turn off google voice. if thats the only solution, then its not really a solution.

Patron

I agree. I really did like google voice but also needed to make calls. The problem was fixed as soon as I deactivated google voice. Just an FYI...I wanted to try and reactivate after a couple of days since I thought the problem might have been fixed but there doesn't seem to be any way to reactivate account.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.