cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN'T GET NETWORK,ALL WEEK?

Highlighted
Journeyman

CAN'T GET NETWORK,ALL WEEK?

I LIVE IN ILLINOIS AND I HAVE NO SIGNAL,NETWORK OR ANYTHING.iS THE NETWORK JUST THAT CROWDED OR IS SPRINT REPAIRING SOMETHING.

THIS BEEN GOING ON ALL WEEK,ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

Check if your phone is in airplane mode; my wifes phone does that sometimes from having juice defender in extreme mode.  I changed it to balanced and it seems to be doing fine now.  Look if you are in airplane mode, if you are not, then turn airplane on then off....then reboot.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I live in MO- have had no service since Wednesday.

Highlighted
Journeyman

nope not on airplane mode and i called  sprint  and i talk to a live  tech  and they  didnt say anythign about  outages

or how long i would be out

i had it working last night about ten pm this morning no  dice   till i took battery out

and put it back in i have to check on my lunch break  to see if it works and skeery  they  never told me either that it was nation wide problem

Journeyman

i spoke  to 3 lice techs and my brother had to use my nieces  black berry  to take  to them over phone and no one said a word about a nationwide problem

and it still would work on airplane mode

Highlighted
Journeyman

while my brotherwas talkingto them over  phone    i took out battery  and  turned it on and off  5 times

and didntwork

Highlighted
Journeyman

"they  never told me either that it was nation wide problem"

Would they?

I've been on the phone with tech support for OVER AN HOUR. ...yay... I'm beginning to hate google voice and I have to pee!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

like i  said  i talked to  sprint  on the phone and though my account   there is a  way ucan  

and   my brother called for me he had to use my  nieces sprint blackberry

it just happened on smart phones     skeerymerry   i was ready to call  the better business  peopel on them

but each tech i talkeed to never told me there was a  nation wide problem

Highlighted
Journeyman

i hope they  goingt ogive us a rebate for  time we couldnt use our  phones

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.