cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Connection Issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

Call Connection Issues

I have been experiencing issues making and receiving calls in my home for the past week.  Less than a minute after the person picks up or I answer the call disconnects and I get a message on my phone that says call disconnected.  I live in zip code 11423, which is Hollis, NY.  I have an evo shift 4G.  Why all of a sudden is my home a dead zone?  What has caused a change in my coverage?  I don't want to continue to pay for service that I can't even use.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Call Connection Issues

Hi!

We've had several network events in that area recently; they've all been resolved at this point.  If you continue to experience problems with dropped calls I encourage you to contact Care and request that Tech Support open a CTMS Network ticket for your area.

Thanks,

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

Call Connection Issues

They've had "network events" everywhere!

Danas, you will continue to pay for services that you can't use. Good luck with trying to get out of contract..unless your contracts ends soon. Get out while you can!!

Go with another carrier..you may pay more*really not that much*and get better service and reception!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Call Connection Issues

I'm having issues as well in zip code 22309, Alexandria, VA.  The phone continually shifts between 0 to full bars or between service and roaming.  Right now I can't even make a call - it says it's connecting, but never does.  After 30 seconds or so it disconnects (and flashes a message so fast I can't even read it) and returns to the main screen.  When people try to call me they only get voice mail.  This has been going on for about a week, but has been getting progressively worse.  I've updated the phone and tried shutting it off and removing the battery for a minute before trying again.  Nothing works.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Call Connection Issues

I'm in Tampa...same thing here.  I wonder if Sprint is upgrading their network to LTE and causing problems.  I've been a happy Sprint customer for many years, but the past several months the service is getting bad.  I'm dropping calls where I never did before.  My data connection is bad also.  Either Spring is messing up their network with upgrades, or they are getting too many new customers and causing problems.  I am thinking about switching.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.