Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Sprint add a tower on my property since my whole neighborhood is a dead spot??

Journeyman

Can Sprint add a tower on my property since my whole neighborhood is a dead spot??

I live in Richmond, VA and have horrible service in my house.  We are about to upgrade in May 2011 and are interested in the HTC EVO 4G phones.  According to the coverage map, my neighborhood has poor 3G service let alone 4G!! 

My question is, how can you contact Sprint and have somene listen to you about adding a tower to cover a dead spot in coverage?  Ill let Sprint add a TX/RX on my chimney!!!!  I have called customer service and asked about coverage and the representative does not have any information on the future locations of towers.  There is a new tower that was just installed behind my house in a parking lot of a community pool, but Im not sure what the use of it is or if Sprint plans on utilizing it.

Any ideas??  Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

here is the website that you can request a cellsite.. (http://www.sprintsitesusa.com/links/cellsite1.cfm)

hope this helps

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you for the reply.  Unfortunately after reading the minimum requirements, my house does not meet them.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.