Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help me with this?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Starting Today 9/29/2011

I have the EVO phone and I am not recieving text messages in a timely manner, I am getting them an hour after they have been sent?   Any Help with this..I am in the RI Area

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Master

Do you have a task killer or battery extender installed on your device? Do you have a roaming triangle on the notification bar on your phone? What zipcode are you in? Have you powered device off - pulled battery - waited two minutes and replaced battery and powered back on - this creates a new VLR which updates some network elements.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

im having the same problem!! i cant receive texts and my caller id says unknown when i recieve calls!

Master

Re: Can anyone help me with this?

Single Cellsite8028005At 2011/09/24 05:42:09 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Providence : Providence / Fall River / Warwick Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service) .09/24/2011 00:42:00 CST09/24/2011 19:40:48 CST309/24/2011 16:31:00 CST09/24/2011 01:38:59 CSTBS54XC142 North Kingstown RI 02852

caller id is a separate issue

DETAILS:

• Caller ID is not functioning for CDMA customers homed to Wall Pole I. No ETR.
  • The caller ID for these customers is showing as unknown.
  • Currently 3,015 customers are impacted.

ACTIONS:

• Please advise customers that Sprint is aware of the issue and workign to resolve.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.