Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't talk to anyone - even Sprint! Dropped calls in 76901. Anyone else?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't talk to anyone - even Sprint! Dropped calls in 76901. Anyone else?

Anyone else in West Central Texas? This problem has been going on for months. I've called Sprint before, multiple times, and have told conflicting info. My friend has called about her dropped calls and was told something about a tower outage and it would be fixed NLT 5pm, June 9. That can't be true because now, my calls are getting dropped as the phone is ringing. She is having the same trouble calling me. Data is slow too. It sometimes takes days to download an MMS pic.

I want straight answers. No more BS. I have 3 household members on a family plan and pay over $200 a month for poor service.

My contract is up and I may switch. I love my Evo4g, but if I can't use it as a phone and experience slow data, I may be looking into an iPhone - with another carrier.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

I am sorry that your calls are dropping. I have looked in our network outage board and I am not seeing any reported outages at this time. Could you please provide me with an address close by so I see what the towers are looking like?

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

655 Caddo Street  San Angelo, TX 76901

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.