cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive calls in 28081 zip code!!!

Journeyman

Cannot receive calls in 28081 zip code!!!

I called about this problem last week. While sitting in my apartment, my signal will fluctuate between one bar and 5. When someone tries to call me, I cannot hear them and they cannot hear me. I had to get a Sprint Airave when I moved in because the signal is already terrible.  Every time I have called with a phone problem in the last few months, I am being told it is because a tower is down in Kannapolis, NC.  Seriously, can you guys get this problem fixed??  My cell phone is my primary form of communication. My grandmother is having similar difficulties, living in same area code, and she is on an old free incoming plan. She is having to use her minutes to call people back when she cannot receive their calls. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!  I need this problem resolved.  I would like to be able to go back to using my cell phone in my own apartment!!

Thank you!!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Cannot receive calls in 28081 zip code!!!

I'm sorry to hear of your issue with your service.  I understand you are using an airave.  When connecting to the airave you are bypassing the network towers and connecting solely to the airave in your residence. There are definitely a few things that I can do.  If you will please verify what color lights are displayed on your Airave?

Please let me know so that I can better assist you!

Sincerely,

Monica

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Cannot receive calls in 28081 zip code!!!

The first day this problem occurred, the mobile light was flashing orange. I power cycled the box and all lights are solid green. Have been that way since then. Only light not lit is the VOIP phone, obviously.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.