cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell tower 1500 Block Palisades Dr Pacific Palisades 90272 Out AGAIN

Highlighted
Patron

Cell tower 1500 Block Palisades Dr Pacific Palisades 90272 Out AGAIN

The cell tower at the 1500 block of Palisades Drive in Pacific Palisades CA 90272 is out again. It has been out 14 times in the past 21 days. I assume the equipment needs to be changed and I call everytime it goes down and they give me an eta of a few hours to a day....it comes on sometimes for minutes and other times for an hour or two and goes back down. Why doesn't sprint just replace the faulty equipment? My neighbor has dropped spring for verizon as they now have a tower in the Highlands area of Pacific Palisades.

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: Cell tower 1500 Block Palisades Dr Pacific Palisades 90272 Out AGAIN

herbleary,

Thanks for the post. I looked into your area and yes the tower is down. The voice services have been affected. We do have tech's in place working on getting the tower back up and running. We apologize for any inconvenience and ask for your patience while we get the tower back up and running.

Patron

Re: Cell tower 1500 Block Palisades Dr Pacific Palisades 90272 Out AGAIN

I realize the tower is down as I have been on top of this for nearly a month. There are no techs in site and they have not been near the tower. How do I know? Because I live across the street from the tower. The equipment is bad and needs to be replaced. There is a system where they try to get it up again and each time they do it goes right back down. I am not sure you are understanding what is happening here. For some reason they don't want to replace the equipment as they have in the past when the tower has had consisntent issues wiht going down. This is an ongoing issue that will not be fixed by resetting the tower, the euipment goes back down each time they try this.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.