cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charleston, SC down and out?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Charleston, SC down and out?

Hey yall, I've seen a lot of posts about northern states being down, due to Sandy. The past two days in Charleston, SC area (zipcaode 29414) I haven't been able to send or receive texts, calls will not go through and internet is up and down. Any ideas about my area? Looking for work and not being able to get messages could cost me a job!!

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Charleston, SC down and out?

DR_FIN_1,

I will be glad to check the performance of the towers in your area. Can I please get some cross streets or a business address close by including the city, state and zipcode?

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

2474 Ashley River Rd, Charleston, SC 29414.

Major crossroads would be Glenn McConnell and Magwood or Gleen McConnell and Bees Ferry.

Thanks!!

Highlighted

Thanks for the address. I have identified an outage at your location. We are currently aware of this issue. Engineers have been engaged and are working hard to get the tower restored as quickly as possible.

At 2012/11/02 19:06:38 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the GA/SC Coast : Charleston / North Charleston Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service).

ETR is 11/10/2012. Just a reminder the ETR is just an estimate and can change at anytime. I appreciate your patience while we get this fixed.

Ray

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.