cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete service outage, cannot even dial 611

Journeyman

Complete service outage, cannot even dial 611

Since morning, the service in 17050 ZIP code is behaving erratically. At this time (10;24 PM). I cannot even dial 611. I get a busy tone with a message: "Network is busy. Please try again later". Cannot call any other Sprint phone. SMS is not working. I keep getting error: "Radio Interface Resource Shortage". The details show:

cause code:64

error class:2

What is going on?

Update:

Worst service from Sprint. It was almost midnight. I still have no service on all 4 Sprint phones. I tried to call their 888 211 4727 number from landline. After going through all prompts, I finally got through to a live person. As soon as the person greeted me and listened to my problem, the call was cut off. I dialed again and this time got a message that Sprint's customer service hours are over. It seems that Sprint does not have a 24x7 number to help customers with service issues. Their customer service closes at midnight and they disconnect all calls in progress.

Please let me know how can I cancel Sprint service on all 4 phones without paying ETF. I also want to return two new iphones which were purchased recently with contract renewal. If Sprint cannot provide stable service and does not have 24 hours service number, there is no point in staying with them.

3 REPLIES
Master

Re: Complete service outage, cannot even dial 611

Hello and thank you for bringing this to our attention.  I'm so sorry to hear about this trouble.  Your closest tower is not processing "any" calls which is why you are hearing this message.  We are showing an outage for this zip code and have engaged engineers to correct the problem.  We would like to get your location and phone numbers to report this information to the engineers in the area.  You can private message me by clicking on my Social Care avatar.  Please DO NOT post any personal information in these forums as they are a public domain. 

As for cancelling your services, we hope that we can resolve this matter for you, but our Account Services department handles this type of request. 

Sincerely, 

Tom Deaver

Social Care ~ Sprint.com Communities

Available ~ Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Journeyman

I have PM'ed my phone numbers and address. It is 6:48 AM now and the service is still inoperational.

I am particularly unhappy with the fact that my "in progress" phone call to support was cut off at midnight just because the support hours were up. How can Sprint leave customer without service and without support for several hours? This is unacceptable.

Thanks...

Arun

Master

I apologize for the delay in my response.  I have responded to your private message,

Thank you,

Tom Deaver

Social Care ~ Sprint.com Communities

Available ~ Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.