cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connectivity/Text/Talk issues in Morrisville, NC 27560

Highlighted
Patron

For the past month or so we have been having issues with our phones. We  live near Davis Drive and Morrisville Parkway.  We both have a samsung relenish.

Texts messages fail most of the time. AND texts do not get received -- EVER. By that I mean usually if there is some sort of network issue when it gets fixed you will be bombarded with all the texts you missed. With our situation the texts never make it.  This has seriously caused some arguing/confusion and whatnot because the messages aren't received or responded to

There have also been MANY dropped calls or calls where suddenly you can't hear the other person. Sometimes when you try to call someone it will look like it is connected but you can't hear anything.

Lastly, there are problems connecting to download or to upload. I have to connect to my house wireless network if I want to use the internet.

My brothers both also have sprint and live about 15 mins away in Brier Creek/Raleigh and have complained about the same things.

Can someone please look to see if there are any problems with the towers? Or if there is anything else we can try.  I have tried to power cycle, and have made sure I h ave all the latest updates.

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Currently, there aren't any open network tickets in the area.  Has this always been an issue or have your services changed at a point on time? I'll be happy to help look into this for you.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.