Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coverage issues in Waltham, MA 02451

Highlighted
Journeyman

Coverage issues in Waltham, MA 02451

Starting yesterday, I started having major coverage issues near 800 Winter St, Waltham, MA 02451.  Previously, I would have at least 3 bars and 3G service with download speeds of about 1MB/sec.  Now, I'm constantly roaming and 3G speeds are at about 100kbps/sec.  What happened??  Why did the coverage that was great before suddenly become horrendous/unusable?  I'm using the HTC Evo 4G LTE.  If this is the new norm here, the phone is being returned and I'll be jumping to Verizon.  I can't be roaming with little/no 3G coverage where I spend the vast majority of my day.  Just unacceptable. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

gobruins22,

I have looked in network outage board and I am not seeing any reported outages, however I am seeing that the towers may be having problems. I would suggest you call technical support by dialing *2 on your cell phone or from a landline 1-888-211-4727 (preferred method) and get this reported in and possibly get a trouble ticket submitted.

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the fast response.  I called it in, and they did say it appears that there is a tower completely down.  They have put in a ticket and hopefully it will be resolved in 2 days.  Thanks again.

Highlighted

You're very welcome! Glad I was able to assist.

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

A sprint technician called me on Saturday, and said that the tower that was down should be fixed on Sunday.  It is now Tuesday, and I am still roaming and still have horrendous 3G data speeds.  Could you provide any update on this?  Unfortunately the person who called did not provide a callback number.

Highlighted
Master

Sorry for the inconvenience. I checked  the status  for the Single Cellsite issue Ticket - 9155038  and   ETR is going to be  06/15/2012 10:36:37 CST.

Abe

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.