Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coverage issues with the i920 nextel phone

Journeyman

Coverage issues with the i920 nextel phone

Hi. My husband is about ready throw this phone out the window. He is constantly having issues with this phone. I'm not sure if it's the phone or sprint coverage. He is hardly getting any service at home and when he is out working, he has no service. Everytime I try to call him, it goes straight to voicemail. At this moment we are looking to cancel the service and go to a different carrier. What options do we have? If this doesn't get resolved soon, we will go to Verizon or At&t for the iPhone. We've heard great reviews about it's coverage.

Please advise ASAP.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Product Ambassador

Hi!

Your phone uses the IDEN network.  Just check out http://sprint.com/coverage and enter your full address where you are having problems.  Click the 'Direct Connect' tab to see the IDEN network coverage at that location.  Zoom all the way in for a very detailed street level map.

If the map shows good coverage, but you are still having problems, please post your zip and nearest major intersection -- we may be able to see if there is a network outage or slowdown.

Thanks,

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.