Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coverage out in 53711?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Coverage out in 53711?

We've noticed our phone roaming last night and had problems connecting phone calls. Today, however, we could not make any phone calls from home. It trys connecting and then says 'call is lost'. When trying to send a text we get the 'network is busy' message. I've done a hard reset and that doesn't seem to change anything. I've been able to download apps from the market but have not been able to make a phone call. Please let me know if i can look up tower info/status in the area and when I can expect to have this resolved.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wizard

Re: Coverage out in 53711?

FAIRYANGEL_DUST,

Thank you for posting with us.  I pulled up your network information and the Madison market has an open network ticket that is being worked for issues with blocked calls. Normally these types of tickets are resolved within 24 hours, depending on the severity of the issue. I'll keep an eye on this ticket and see if it clears this afternoon.  If not, I'll post back in the morning and give you an update.

The ticket number, for your reference, is 9597262.

Thanks again,

*David

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

FAIRYANGEL_DUST,

Thank you for posting with us.  I pulled up your network information and the Madison market has an open network ticket that is being worked for issues with blocked calls. Normally these types of tickets are resolved within 24 hours, depending on the severity of the issue. I'll keep an eye on this ticket and see if it clears this afternoon.  If not, I'll post back in the morning and give you an update.

The ticket number, for your reference, is 9597262.

Thanks again,

*David

View solution in original post

Journeyman

Please update us on status in 53711 area. This is very frustrating for those of us who work in the area.

Thanks

Wizard

I agree - outages definitely are frustrating.  Would you mind following in this thread: http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/486100#486100 - It is someone in the same area being affected by the same outage.  I just updated the information for this morning.  They are still working on it and have techs in the field, but I don't have many other specifics other than that at this time.

Thanks!

*David

Journeyman

sign...

Journeyman

well, it seems to be working, well thank you tech team, let's hope our paths never meet again

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.