cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DONT BUY 4G PHONES

Highlighted
Journeyman

DONT BUY 4G PHONES

DONT BUY 4G PHONES IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY  Why buy a 4G phone ifg its not available in your are, worst of all its that they ( SPRINT ) DONT EVEN KNOW   WHEN IT WILL BE AVAILABLE CALLED TEXTED E-MAILED, CHATED ETC ETC NO ONE KNOWS NO ONE CAN ANSWER

DONT BUY EXPENSIVE 4G PHONES THAT DONT WORK IN YOUR AREA

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Journeyman

sandiego070311.jpgClick on Map to Enlarge

I know it's of little consolation, but there is a very limited amount of 4G service in the San Diego area.  Also, not shown on this map is a tower in the Escondido/San Marcos Area.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is in no way responsible for you to compare the different options of all the carriers and available features of their networks. I personally bought the Epic 4G for two reasons, first I wanted a phone that was fast and could handle the games I wanted (like Quake 3, runs great). Second I wanted to switch from Verizon. I researched between Sprint and T-Mobile (since there is no real other option) and being told that they changed their customer service and was looking to improve it and that Vegas is covered in WiMax also the trip to Seattle was 90% covered I switched to Spirnt. They have been the best help and service I have ever seen. But I took the time to research my options and found out what was available before I switched, you should of done the same before switching and complaining because you couldn't bother finding out the facts for yourself.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.