Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Outage in 95691?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Data Outage in 95691?

Is there a DATA outage in the area of 95691?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Wizard

Javari300,

That zip didn't pull up any current network tickets.  Can you post some cross streets/city so I can take a closer look to see if we need to get one submitted?  What happens when you try to access data? Do you get any error messages or anything?

Thanks-

*David

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Wizard

Javari300,

That zip didn't pull up any current network tickets.  Can you post some cross streets/city so I can take a closer look to see if we need to get one submitted?  What happens when you try to access data? Do you get any error messages or anything?

Thanks-

*David

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

West Capitol Ave. & Harbor Blvd.

West Sacramento, CA

iPhone 5 Data Problem, Cannot connect to 3G, Roaming cirlce.

My Wife's 4S has 3G, & data worked perfectly yesterday here, she is now back in the Bay Area.

A Sprint Rep told me there was an outage, and it will be fixed October 9th.

I knew she was lieng, because everytime someone checked, there were no outages, but now out of nowhere, there is one but this issue was going on for a week now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

& an error message I recieve...

"Cant Activate Celluar Network"

or

"You are Not Subscribed"

... Something along those lines. Not 100% sure.

Highlighted
Wizard

Have you tried resetting the network settings and then dialing ##873283# to try and reset the data connection?  If so, will you send me a private message with your Sprint number so I can look at a few things on my end?

*David

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, did everything Sprint & myself could think of. This is my 4th iPhone 5, this problem started when I got a replacment from Apple which were my last two iPhones. I have had activation & data issues with both.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I literally have no coverage in the 93720, 93711, 93727 zip codes on this S3 I now own. Not good!!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.