Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Problems in Taneytown, MD 21787

Journeyman

Data Problems in Taneytown, MD 21787

Over about the pass 2-3 hours or so, data speed here in Taneytown MD 21787 has come to a crawl.  I have two phones, both showing the same problem.  Browsing the internet is incredibly slow, I'd say worse than dial-up.  About two weeks ago there was a complete 3G/EVDO outage and was told that new equipment had to be ordered and installed.  The issue was resolved, but has apparently returned.  Voice does not appear to be a problem, as I can make calls just fine.  I have rebooted the phones, and tried updating the Profile and PRL.

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Hello

Sorry the Data is running slow.

Looking at the area . I do see a network ticket for the data in the area that closed on 01/01/2012. If you are still having problems. Please Private message me since I will need account information to open a ticket for you.
PinkElmo

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.