ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data network outage in Slidell, LA 70460.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm currently in Slidell, LA 70460 near the intersection of Hwy 190 and Camp Villere rd, and have no access to 3G network. It says I'm connected, however no data is getting to me. The problem was intermittent earlier in the day, and now it seems it has completely shut down. No Facebook, no Pandora, no internet, no email... Where's that 4G I pay that extra $10 a month for anyway?

Oh right, we don't get that here. Silly me, I thought you were supposed to recieve services you pay for.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

We do show a ticket for that cellsite. I know this doesn't make it better but at least we are working on it. 7457795 is the ticket number.  I don't see a estimated time of repair but all voice tickets are a priority 1.

Customers in the following area(s): Slidell(LA) may experience diffculties with the following services : Single Cellsite

Journeyman

It's working much better today. I don't know what the deal was yesterday, but it was the first time I've had an outage like that since the last time we had a hurricane evacuation.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.