Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data outage in DC Area?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Data outage in DC Area?

I have very limited data access all day.  Zip Code 20815.  I have an orginial HTC EVO 4g.  Anybody know why?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Hey wize1o,

I'm sorry about the issues, it does look like we are having a data outage in your area - the estimated time of repair at this point is tomorrow night, but this can change depending on what the root cause is.

At 2012/06/11 14:48:48 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Washington DC : Washington DC Market: Washington DC EVDO Connection (Blocked Connection) block rate: 100% . 06/11/2012 09:48:00 CST 3 06/12/2012 10:22:31 CST
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same problem in the same area.  Still not fixed.  I've gotten intermittent signal here for the last couple of weeks!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.