Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data service suddenly stopped working 26505

Journeyman

I can still make calls and send texts, but I can't access my internet or emails. I'm at the intersection of Pineview drive and 705. Also, I checked sprint.com to see my usage, and it wouldn't show my data usage. Can anyone explain to me what happened?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Have you pulled your battery and waited two minutes - insert battery and power phone on?  Have you tried updating the profile and if did you receive an error message - what is error message?

If you try to access internet what happens?  Error message displayed or not?

Data troubleshooting is hard to do successfully thru messaging so I really suggest CHAT so they can see what is occurring with your device.

Always for immediate assistance go to the top of the page click on My Sprint>>My Account Wait for about 90 seconds and you should see the CHAT button appear next to your login name. Click on the CHAT button for someone to verify your account information and gain access to your account.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.