Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 5 of texting issues

Patron

Day 5 of texting issues

I am now going on day 5 of text issues in zip coeds 33436, 33437, and  33426.  Same problems as last month....   The best part is when Sprint finally does figure out how to fix the problem and I get 150 texts at one time.

I use my phone for business and Sprint provides the most unreliable service. I suggest everyone complains until Sprint lets you out of your contracts and you port to a more reliable company.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Day 5 of texting issues

I'm sorry that you're having issues with the text messaging. I checked your coverage area and there is a Network Ticket opened for cell site issue, engineers have been notified and are working to make sure issue is resolved ASAP. Ticket No : 8471396 and the Estimate Repair Date and Time is by the end of today 12/20/2011

PinkElmo

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.