ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead Zone in Alpharetta, GA 30009

Highlighted

I would like to report a serious problem in the area of Alpharetta, GA. I am unable to get cell phone coverage in this area, the brief time I am able to get coverage the bars are only at one bar. The have several drop calls when I am able to answer the phone. What is going on in this area? When are you planning to fix the cell phone coverage.

Please advise.

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Dead Zone in Alpharetta, GA 30009

I am sorry that you have been having serious issues in the area where you are at. Have you ever had coverage in this area before? Could you please provide me with an address or cross streets so I can verify the coverage in out coverage tool?

Thanks,

Ray

The problem has aroused in the last two weeks. I did not have problem previously. It is so bad that I have to leave that area in order for the phone to work.

Here is the address:

32000 Gardner Dr, Alpharetta, GA 30009

Here is the link of Google Maps:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Ray,

What is the status on this? Please advise.

Sheri

Shadezdesign1,

I did look in our network outage board and it does show that we have a tower outage in your area. Service ticket 7644064. Customers in the following area(s): Alpharetta(GA),Roswell(GA) may experience difficulties with the following services : Voice. It looks like this ticket is still open and we are currently working on getting this resolved. I do apologize for any inconvenience, but I want to assure you we will get this fixed as soon as possible. No ETR at this time.

Ray

Journeyman

This is sooooo unacceptable!!!!!! This makes me want to leave sprint.

Journeyman

I'm in 30009 and my signal is poor as well.  3G goes in and out and ther eis absolutely no 4G.  If I go into my office, you can forget about it.  I get little to no signal.  I called yesterday and the rep said something about working on a new 4G signal in this area.  Any idea when that is scheduled to be completed?  We were disconnected before she was able to tell me.  Thanks.

Journeyman

yep. me too. since about the same time and i have been going around and around with Sprint so-called customer service and so-called Priority Team. Un-Believable and UNACCEPTABALE. i just found this blog. wish i had found it a lot earlier. found out today that the towers in this area are over capacity and won't be resolved until April or May. I have been a Sprint customer for 10 years and they are NOT willing to let me out of my contract without penalty. If they can't provide the services we need, we shouldn't have to pay for them. I am so frustrated.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.