cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead spots: North Texas on Hwy 380

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dead spots: North Texas on Hwy 380

Everyday on the drive home on Highway 380 near Denton, I drop calls. I drop on the west side of Denton on 380 and a few miles east of Denton also on 380. I drop everyday during a call. It's an obvious dead zone. I'll try to get exact intersections tomorrow.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

The tower(s) could be down in that area for upgrades. How long has this been going on for? As far as I know upgrades can take as long as 3 days to complete everything.

Highlighted
Journeyman

There are network issues by Aubrey along Hwy 380.  I live near 380 and Navo Rd and the service has been down since Monday morning.  We have been given ETRs varying from this morning (didn't happen) to the 27th.  Check out this post for more info.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/452529#452529

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've discovered that I drop signal on Highway 380 at the intersection of 288 on the far east side of Denton, and I believe around Navo Rd and 380 as mentioned above by DATATECH2550. I drop everytime I pass thru these areas. Very irritating and I know I'm not the only one suffering.

Highlighted
Journeyman

So am I going to get some answers? Anyone, anyone? I know I should overlook the weekend, but usually the Sprint people in here respond faster than this. Just hoping for some feedback. Every day of the week, I'm on a business call passing through this area and I have to warn them that I will drop.

Input from Sprint personnel appreciated. That does not include spencerhawkins18 or his other personalities.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I know how you feel on the dropped calls thing i live on hwy 380 also, about an hour and a half west of denton.  my problem seems to be the hand-off to another tower which is a roaming tower and then it will not switch to my airave once i pull into my driveway.  I do believe that sprint is really going down hill I was in downtown Ft. Worth (intersection W. 3rd and Throckmorton st.) yesterday and had little signal strength between -101dBm to -112dBm and bounced back in forth to roaming.  I've even got screenshots that show full bars and 3g with the message saying "your internet connection appears to be off-line".

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.