Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dealing With Digital Roaming In My Own Home!

Patron

Dealing With Digital Roaming In My Own Home!

I've been a Sprint customer for several years now but I've never experienced the lack of network service that's been going on the past couple of months.

The last 72 hours in particular have been atrocious trying to make calls, recieve calls, send any kind of message or receive them. By the way, i'm in the central Texas, 78628 area.

The most astounding part of this, to me, is that my phone has been in digital roaming in my own house! All on its own, it kept switching from using digital roaming service to trying

to connect to the network, back and forth, draining the phone's battery like clock work. Insanity. And YES Sprint reps, I did check the network page that shows what "enhancements" are

being made here in my area. There's been 2 so far (which have caused all these issues) and there's 7 more planned to occur! Are you kidding me? I get to look forward to more dropped

calls and lack of service? Is this what we're paying for, lack of communication? If it were not for the termination fee, I would be switching phone service providers asap.

I wish we had a timeframe or some kind of warning to customers BEFORE this happened. Dissatisfied customers, post your affected zip codes here!!!!!

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.