cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped Calls, slow internet, no service in TX???

Journeyman

Dropped Calls, slow internet, no service in TX???

Is anyone else having this issue. I have never giving it much thought, i always thought it was my phone, but i recently purchased the Iphone 5 at the same time my cousin who is with another network provider bought hers and her service is faster, her calls never drop and her phone always rings!!! In the meantime i can not access internet in some areas, or its slow. my phone calls are constintantly dropped and i always here "i called you and you didnt answer" and my phone never ranged!!

I spoke with some peers of mine that also have sprint and they are going through the same issue!!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master

Re: Dropped Calls, slow internet, no service in TX???

We would be happy to help you   but we need a location to look at.  Can you provide cross streets near you with a city so we can look at the towers serving you.   Is there one area where you have more trouble that others?  Which Iphone do you have?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the iPhone 5, it happens everywhere. I'm in la marque off of Scott street and lake road. My Internet is good at home because it picks up my wifi, but I get lots of dropped calls. I work in Pasadena tx on fairmont and Burke street and my calls don't come in. I also notice that my Internet is slow in Texas city.

It's frustrating that I have a smart phone and I can't get the best out of it

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same issue....since the "upgrade" my phone doesn't ring when people call (always asked why didn't you answer your phone) and talk about dropped calls....OMG every single called gets dropped.   The WORST service EVER!  Will not be renewing with Sprint.... wish the cancellation fee wasn't so high....would drop them now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same issue....since the "upgrade" my phone doesn't ring when people call (always asked why didn't you answer your phone) and talk about dropped calls....OMG every single called gets dropped.   The WORST service EVER!  Will not be renewing with Sprint.... wish the cancellation fee wasn't so high....would drop them now.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.