cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped calls, unable to recieve text messages, no service 76123

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dropped calls, unable to recieve text messages, no service 76123

Since yesterday afternoon, i havent been able to receive any calls nor dial out. I also havent been able to recieve text. i get them like an hour late.  Its the same for my brother's phone also. We live in Crowley, TX and we have EVO 4g. Please help

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Dropped calls, unable to recieve text messages, no service 76123

I am sorry you are having a problem  Can you give me a couple of cross streets near you so I can look at the tower performance.  The zip code 76123 comes up as Fort Worth, while Crowley TX comes up as 76036  which is correct?

Journeyman

Oh yes i apologize i get that confused so much haha, its 76123 Fort Worth.

Surrounding me is

W Risinger Rd  

S Hulen St

McCart Ave

Hope that helps

Master

Looking at the towers around you I do not see any issues there.   Are you getting any kind of error message when you go to make a call?  You stated you get text messages but they come in about an hour late is that correct.  Are you able to use data on your device.   If you move for your location does your device work correctly?

Journeyman

No i havent received any error messages, but yes the text messages do come in late. I do notice that i dont even have the 3G symbol next to the bars. Theres been like 2 bars.. then it goes to none.. then back to 2, and every once in a while the 3g symbol will pop up, but then disappear. The Internet works fine, twitter, and other apps work fine. I have noticed that it worked perfectly when i was out yesterday,

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.