cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropping Calls Constantly 74129

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dropping Calls Constantly 74129

I have an HTC Evo 4G, all up to date on software/firmware/profile/prl and have been having calls drop constantly for a few months. This is my 2nd Evo, and the first had the same problem.

My wife has HTC Evo Shift 4G, all up to date and has same problem.

I check my bars and there are 4 or 5 then when phone goes dead I check bars again and there are 0.

Zip Code is 74129 and nearest intersections are:

• East 21st Street & South 129th East Ave
  • East 21st Street & South Garnett Rd
  • East 31st Street & South 129th East Ave
  • East 31st Street & South Garnett Rd
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Dropping Calls Constantly 74129

Give up I have had at least 8 phones and spent over 30 hours on the phone to costomer service . I have an airrave in my home and have had 3 different ones of these units.  My lines of which we have 3 drop calls regularly and cant send or recieve texts on a regular basis.  I have went through all the steps to fix these problems so many times I get angry thinking of all the time I have wasted.  Honestly the best one of the phones I have is a 10 year old one I pulled out of my junk drawer.  My suggestion for the call dropping is get the oldest phone you can find , they have better antennas.  Of the 3 phones I have currently it works the best.  My other two phones still drop calls alot this one does much better.  Good luck

Journeyman

rosemdaley123, thats not what I want to hear lol

I want to hear: 'oh ya, there's been a tower malfunctioning and we'll have someone right out'

Journeyman

Sorry, but it seems Sprint has decided not to service Oklahoma. When they sent the "roaming notices", it was supposed to be just the outer areas that were involved. But we're seeing the same issues in OKC. Already asked my company to switch 2 phones to another carrier.

Journeyman

ya, i think i agree with you unhappyinOK

Journeyman

It's not just OK.  I live in FL between Orlando and Tampa.  Ever since the last update, I have dropped calls, system busy errors calling and texting, and wifi signal drops even with an airave in my house.  Everytime I call I get the same "reset your phone and everything should be fine" BS.  IMO, the last update killed my HTC because it use to work fine about a year ago.

The Sprint store says just wait until we get 4G & 4G LTE in our area in a few months, but all I can think is how is that supposed to work when they cant even give me acceptable 3G service in my area...

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.