cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duluth, MN (55804) service problems since yesterday (3/19/11)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Does anyone know anything about what is going on in zip code 55804 (Duluth, Minnesota)? Since yesterday I have no signal and I am on roaming in my home where I normally have full bars. I placed a call yesterday to Sprint and was just told "yes, there is a service issue in your area and we are working on it". Does anyone have anything more than that? It seems to just be in this zip code as I had service while driving in the rest of the town. Some idea of how long this will be would be nice.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Im in Duluth as well, I just switched to Sprint from AT&T and am regreting it! Its cheaper but the network flippn blows. I called Sprint today and asked them why I have to pay $10 preimiumn data surcharge, Pay an magical 10 bucks for Data I have already paid for that never works. I asked about the hotspot feature and asked why do I need to pay another $30 for the $40 I have already spent for internet/data? My home internet wich I pay for ($35) and I can use my laptop with the wifi, Yet I pay for Internet with Sprint to only have to Pay to use the Internet I have purchased? Makes no sense! Sprint has some very deceptive ads out there, like the owner walking around talking about the everything unlimited plan, haha what a joke, lies, lies lies, everything if you whant to pay double to use what you already bought, fkn scam!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Service is back up and running as of this evening.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.