cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty promises.....still out in 94564 after 5 days

Journeyman

Empty promises.....still out in 94564 after 5 days

I have called customer service 2 times and 2 times they have promised me that service in my area around 94564 would be restored by a date and time.  Now 2 times this has not happened.  What is up with you people?  If this keeps up I am going to press to be released from my contract and go elsewhere.  Is there anyone at Sprint that has any idea what's going on with this?

12 REPLIES 12
Journeyman

Re: Empty promises.....still out in 94564 after 5 days

Good morning Frmarka,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues.I did check teh tower issues in your area and they have been resolved. What kind of device do you have?*Paida

Journeyman

I have an LG Optimus S.  I am still showing no service on the phone but when I travel out of my area here it comes back to life just fine.  I am ony assuming therefore it is the local tower or something. 

Journeyman

I TOO am experiencing issues in 94564. I have verified that as soon as I am away from my residence, service returns. I have been on domestic roaming since Dec. 12th. I figured this issue would be resolved by now. Are your your techs all on vacation until the new year? I am ready to shop for another phone provider. This is ridiculous. I am very disappointed with Sprint over this nonsense. FIX IT. I have a Motorola RAZR and I can't use my phone due to the lack of signal from this outage.

Master

I am showing a tower out of service in this Zip code  it has been hard down and is looks to be coming back on line  but still has unacceptably high drops and blocks etr on this tower is tomorrow.

Journeyman

I have been on roaming since December 12th as well.  I get dropped calls, messages appear after 2 days.  I have never had problems with Sprint until now.  I have an iPhone 4 and have to recharge it every day!  This is ridiculous!

Journeyman

So it is now DECEMBER 27th...DOMESTIC ROAMING IS STILL ON. Mr 14Knight you said that the etr of our tower was TODAY. What gives? I HAVE BEEN ROAMING SINCE DEC 12th!!!! I am now going to seriously look for another mobile provider. I am disappointed beyond words with Sprint. I never thought that I'd say ATT looks like a better choice. What is wrong with you people? FIX YOUR EQUIPMENT. Don't youc are about this negative press? Or are you just another corporate giant who has an acceptable loss rate of customers when you refuse to fix your equipment?

Highlighted
Master

I am sorry the outage is continuing  The Estimate time of repair was the 27 of Dec the ETR was changed today.  It was slipped to tomorrow morning at 10am your time.  I do not have a reason for the slip normally it is because they have not received parts.  We are working at repairing this outage.  This is one of the reason we are upgrading all of the towers on the network to one standard.  It makes upkeep and maintainence logistics much simpler and allows repairs to be made faster when required

Journeyman

That's very interesting...I am currently chatting with SPRINT AT THIS VERY MOMENT. You know what they are saying: Peter B said, "...there's no tower issues in your area. Let me see the coverage maps for your area." So they are saying that everything is fine. You are saying something is down. WHO IS RIGHT?????

Journeyman

Remind me to never deal with Sprint's chat system...this is pathetic.

Journeyman

So what I have found out today is to deal with your issues with Sprint on these forums. Chatting with them is a lesson in errors and takes way too long. ETR on this tower being up is 12/28/2012 at 11:52 CST. It took 15 minutes for Sprint to figure out what I was talking about and that there was indeed a tower down. Just wow. I am not getting my hopes up about tomorrow. I have a feeling that this time is going to come and go and then there will be another excuse about "we couldn't get the parts." Which is probably just code for "our techs called in sick because they don't want to work the week of Xmas and we can't penalize them for that." I know how this works. Maybe next year we will have Sprint service that works in the area...

Journeyman

I am also in the 94564 area code and the network has not been working right starting on week #3  Is it the holiday overtime pay that promted Sprint to delay dispatching the repair crew until after the hollidays?  Or what is the reason for the delay?  Giving your subscribers a run around with conflicting stories from different representatives of the same company in regards to a problem with your network is not the way to encourage customers to renew their contract.  Nor does extended delays like this with interupted service instil confidence that you care much about your customer base especially when it only affects a small area with relatively few customers.  Please get this fixed immediately as you've had ample time already.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.