cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find out what Sprint has done or will do to your Local Towers Here

Highlighted
Wizard

I found the following site over at the Sprint Facebook fan page. This site is a great tool to see what Sprint has done (in terms of voice, data capacity, and speed upgrades) in the past 6 month and/or will do in the next 6 month to your local Sprint tower.

The Link is https://network.sprint.com/

I will also like to add that this is a great tool which has even greater potential if Sprint Costumer can sign in to their My Sprint account and see towers with problems and/or outages.

network.sprint.com.png

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Also...if the drop-down list does not contain your city, type in your zip code. My city (central Texas) was not listed, but after typing in my zip, found that Sprint had updated the towers (data/capacity) twice in the last six months and another update was scheduled in 6 months.. This was about the time that I noticed much improvement in signal strength & faster Internet connections (no 4G for me however) So, for now....go SPRINT!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I find the network.sprint.com to be a big fat lie... I live in 08108 in  NJ there are 3 towers in that area (only 3 that i know of) that have all  been "upgraded" in the past 6 months.  2 had capacity and the one  closest to me had "Speed" what a joke... I get 60-200K consistanlty  anywhere in there area here, else where I have reached 1Mbps but not  where I live.  I get decent signal and does not matter where I am inside  outside.  I think my sprint days are limited if this is already the  upgrades they are planning.

Wizard

Formula they have to upgrade does tower at one point with more "Speed". There is now way they can have there network vision with lte in your area if those are the speed you get. Now that you know that Sprint is not planning a network upgrade in the next 6 month call them and open a ticket for slow data. Use this to your power. I also like captfbgnet saw the improvement they did about 5 month ago.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Find out what Sprint has done or will do to your Local Towers Here

I checked and it showed the tower in my area had a voice upgrade a few months ago. It was a few months ago when our signal here went

to crap, so there defininately was no voice improvement here, its gotten worse. The coverage map is absolutely wrong. I am, at most, 3 miles

from the tower, I can see the light on it at night, but still have to use an airave to get service.

My parents , who have Alltel said they were thinking of switching to sprint. I told them it would be best to stay

with Alltel for now and wait to see if sprint can get their act together.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.