cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated with horrible service

Highlighted
Patron

I have only been with Sprint less than a month- my 1st bill isn't even due yet. So I am fairly new. The 1st 2 weeks were great- I had good service, was very happy with my LG Marquee. In the last 10 days I have had horrible service. I'm sitting in my home & the phone keeps going back & forth from roaming to no service to very little service. I suddenly have voicemails and the phone never rang but it says I have service. I am missing text messages from people. My phone dies every couple hours because it is constantly searching for service. It is incredibly frustrating. I left Verizon because my bills were outrageous. I was very excited to come to Sprint for unlimited data & lower prices. However, I am very disatisfied. Is there anything that can be done about this sudden change in service??? My zip is 46383-5087. Please help!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Sorry about the sudden change in service. I have looked at the area and I do see a site in that location that is having troubles. The engineers have been notified and are working to make sure issue is resolved ASAP. I will private message you to gain account information.

PinkElmo

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.