Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full lte and bars but no service

Journeyman

Full lte and bars but no service

So just bought the new Samsung galaxy s10+ a week ago and now everywhere says I have full bars but I cant even Google something without it saying I'm offline. Only way I can use my phone is on wifi half the time and I had no issues anywhere with my Samsung galaxy s9+

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Full lte and bars but no service

Hi Marcy. We have been hearing similar complaints about the new S10 devices and have escalated this feedback internally to Sprint and to Samsung who are actively reviewing to see if improvements can be made. We would be glad to do some troubleshooting with you and potentially open up a ticket with our tech support team if we are unable to make any improvements through troubleshooting.

The first few things we'd want to have you try are as follows to start with. If that doesn't help anything out, shoot me a private message and we can look at some things for you behind the scenes. 

Profile Update:

1. Once at Home screen
  2. Press the Home screen, drag from bottom to top to open up apps.  Tap Settings.
  3. Tap System Updates > Update Profile.
  4. Customer sees Update Profile - The network is preparing your services. Please wait.
    • Do not interrupt this process
    • If screen goes into sleep mode, customer may tap screen to wake up phone.
  5. Do not press Cancel or hold down End key as it will interrupt process.
  6. Once complete, phone displays: The Profile has been updated. Press OK to continue.
  7. Press the Home key

Device Reset:

1. Press the Power button on the right side of the phone to turn On the device.
  2. On the phone dial pad, press ##72786#.
  3. A black screen appears with SCRTN on the top banner.
  4. Read the warning prompt, tap Yes.
  5. The phone clears previous internal programming information and turns phone off then back on.
  6. Device activation begins.
  7. After device activation completes, tell the customer to finish device setup steps.

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.