cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gahanna-NewAlbany OH- SERVICE IS LOUSY

Patron

Gahanna-NewAlbany OH- SERVICE IS LOUSY

I know we had power outages- but- Service in the 43230 zip stinks- very spotty- their map of coverage is false- minimal bars that go up and down just walking a few feet. Wide open park area get NO service - and forget 4G coverage- you are sold a 4G phone and told it works- but you cant log on to 4G for your life. Then service tells you after waiting forever to go through menus- that OH?! i see you have connected to 4G so there- but they fail to recognize that you shut it off after 1-2 minuted because it loses its signal- This issue- KILLS your battery going in and out of service- and god forbid you have an emergency - your better off sending smoke signals. Been a customer for over 11 years and its gets worse and worse- today Verizon Service mixed up with sprint service. Then They send us this AIRWAVE system to work through the internet to make calls- guess what it still dont work because their network is down. They have one main cell sight out in NEW Albany and it is lousy- Sprints CEO should stop making Commercials and come sit in my house and make some calls and use 4G- its not like we live in the mountains this is a highly dense populous city and SPRINT is lousy- its great that there is UNLIMITED data etc- but you also get unlimited dropped service so whats the point- I am really ready to switch to Verizon or AT&T - cant be much worse. Been told for the past year - oh we are upgrading our cell site- well what are they having 24 hour lunches or is everyone on vacation - or they are lieing to us!

WHATS GOING ON WITH THIS SERVICE?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Gahanna-NewAlbany OH- SERVICE IS LOUSY

I am in the 43230 area and I too receive the lousy service.  I have yet to get an Airave, but I feel that I shouldn't.  I have a Verizon cell tower not but a mile down the road and I roam and have to use that cell tower... When I do, NO inbound/outbound calls or texts.  I try calling out and I get a recording from VERIZON about using a prepaid card!?!?  Sprint offers great deals but can not back up how "great" a deal it is.

Highlighted

NA4199,

First, thank you for posting your concern via the Community!  I am sorry to hear of your intermittent service. 

I have in fact researched your area with the zip code that you have provided, however I would like to take a more in depth look into your coverage area.

Please send me a private message with your name and phone number so that I may be able to research your specific location.

Also, please be sure not to post any personal or account information over the forum.  We want to keep your account private and secured.

I am availalbe offline Sunday-Wednesday 9am-2pmcst.

I look forward to corresponding with you!

Sincerely,

Monica

Highlighted

JazzyJaye22,

I apologize to hear you are having the same issues!  Please send me your name and phone number also and I will be more than happy to look into your issue.

Monica

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.