cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOBBS, NM 88240 - EVEN MORE SERVICE ISSUES

Highlighted

HOBBS, NM 88240 - EVEN MORE SERVICE ISSUES

I'm at my breaking point with all of this.  The service here is still horrible.  I have NO 3G speeds, I can't sent pictures, I can't even get the Gmail app to open because it can't find a network signal.  My texts appear to go thru, but don't always.  Phone doesn't ring half the time.  Voicemails come in hours or days later.  I use this phone for work.  My customers expect to be able to get a hold of me when they need me.  I can't go on like this any longer.  I don't care about what upgrades are coming, that I've been told were coming for the past 18 months.  I care about what you're going to do about getting my phone to work TODAY.  RIGHT NOW.  As bad a reputation as AT&T has in this town, at least their customers can stream videos, send pictures, have decent data speeds....their phones WORK. 

So either fix mine and everyone else's service in this town, or let us out of our contracts to go somewhere else.  I've had it.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: HOBBS, NM 88240 - EVEN MORE SERVICE ISSUES

I know there have been ongoing issues in Hobbs. The one tower we still have major issues with is on North Turner - It has upgrades scheduled to remedy performance very soon

Carrier EVDOApproved--9/17/2012
Carrier VoiceApproved--9/24/2012
T1 EVDOApproved--9/4/2012
T1 VoiceApproved--8/30/2012

EVDO means data - I understand your frustration and ask you to private message me if your issues are not better within the next 30 days.  I can only apologize for the service issues you have experienced and assure you the info I am giving you is correct.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Re: HOBBS, NM 88240 - EVEN MORE SERVICE ISSUES

Are these upgrades to improve service, or upgrades to increase capacity?  And how is it that one specific tower effects the entire service area?  To my knowledge, there are 4 towers that service just Hobbs.  Given the influx of people that have come into this town in the past 5 years (add about 13,000 people plus hundreds in and out daily), my guess is the towers are at capacity.  You can upgrade all you want, but without capacity increases, no one will ever see the improvements.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.