cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC 4G LTE is junk

Highlighted
Patron

HTC 4G LTE is junk

I switched from a Blackberry to an HTC 4G LTE in June and it has been the worst experience ever. The phone RARELY works anywhere in central Michigan. I took it back after having it a week and they tech told me Sprint showed that I had service the whole time yet the phone would not call or receive messages.  I have to restart the phone several times a day to make it do anything.  The internet almost never works either.  I am EXTREMELY disappointed in the phone and the service.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: HTC 4G LTE is junk

call support and ask them to reprovision your phone and reset your data profile, it's probably still setup for Blackberry data.

Wizard

TrevorB87,

I apologize that you are having service related issues with your device. When you took the device into the store, did they run any tests on the device or perform any troubleshooting steps?  Can you provide me with the cross streets as well as the city and zip code as to where you utilize your device the most so that I can check for network changes. We are in the process of upgrading our network in your area and that may be a culprit in your situation as well.

Markie_B

Patron

I don't know if they ran any tests on it or not but the two areas I use it the most are in zip codes 48893 and 48615 which are around 40 miles apart so it would have to be quite the network change. 

Patron

I don't know if they ran any tests on it or not but the two areas I use it the most are in zip codes 48893 and 48615 which are around 40 miles apart so it would have to be quite the network change.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.