cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having Problem with coverage in my area. When Will Sprint Do something about it?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Having Problem with coverage in my area. When Will Sprint Do something about it?

Hi I have had sprint coverage for years now, before when i had virgin mobile and Helio. I never had problem with the coverage where i live but now like a Week ago The coverage is only searching or roaming, no evdo, I have the anytime mobile so if i am in roaming it will burn my minutes even if i Call a Cellphone. I told Sprint about it they say my are has no coverage but my area does have coverage tested and according to the coverage map tool too. So I Was hoping my voice was heard i was hoping that they take action, but its been a week now and nothing. I told sprint about the outage they first said yes that they are sorry they are working on it, then they said i have no coverage, and every  time is a different opinion or response. Its not only me its in the city i live all the people that have sprint, Boost (CDMA) or Virgin mobile are having problems with the coverage. Its PORT JERVIS NY 12771 ( in the map it will show roaming but if you zoom it shows that We have coverage.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.