cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Henderson NV 89015 Network problems phone and internet

Highlighted
Journeyman

Henderson NV 89015 Network problems phone and internet

Henderson NV 89015 the coverage in my neighbood has not been working last several days and last several months.

I am told they would work on it but never seems to work.

Maybe engineers need to do tests on street level in this area,or something. or perhaps the system is overloaded with too many users.

I have full bars and cant call our use internet, something is obviusly wrong in this area with the signal.

I even have and airave and still have trouble with signal

3 phone 2 are Nexus 4g and 1 samsung replenish all do the same inside or outside

The problem is within and around our apartment complex there is a tower directly behind the complex but it is not Sprint

Frustrated customer

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Henderson NV 89015 Network problems phone and internet

I live near Green Valley and Sunset in Henderson and have the same problem and no one from sprint seems to know what the problem is. I have been reading posts that go back like a year and there is still a problem!?

Journeyman

They kept telling me there's no problem. I got rid of sprint a got Tmobile they didn't want to fix the problems and told there's no prlem. Sprint has interference problems but w

on't admit the problem.  Good luck

Journeyman

Thanks! Don't want to have to change phone company's but if this keeps up I will have to, can't afford to pay $100 for sirvice I dont get..

Journeyman

By federal law they have to provide cell coverage at your home address,   I filed a complaint with the FCC and what do you know Sprint called me offering to wipe all ETF fees if I returned the all devices. I had already transferred my number to Tmobile and they have better coverage of 4g and are cheaper. I gave Sprint one last chance to fix the problem within a week or I would cancel my service with them and the responde I'll transfer you to the department to cancel your service, and that was it I was done with sprint.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.