cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible messaging service in Seattle 98168/98166 for the past two months.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Horrible messaging service in Seattle 98168/98166 for the past two months.

I've been dealing with a nightmare of a problem with Sprint messaging in my area (98168/98166) Seattle Wa.  For the past two months the text messaging has been delayed anywhere from 30min to 2 weeks.  This is a major problem as I work in the emergency response field and we use text messaging to notify of emergencies.  I am very frustrated with the level of customer service from Sprint at this point. 

As of this point I've purchased a seperate pager and service provider for work as Sprint cannot be relied upon. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Horrible messaging service in Seattle 98168/98166 for the past two months.

firemanwill21,

I am so sorry that you have been having problems with your text messages. I have looked in our network outage board and at this time I am not seeing any reported outages. can I please get an address close to where you are at or cross streets so I can look at the towers to see if there is anything going on.

Do you know if any other sprint users are having the same problem? What type of device do you have? If the phone allows you to remove the battery, can you please remove the battery for a full minute and power back on and see if this helps out any?

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Horrible messaging service in Seattle 98168/98166 for the past two months.

15100 8th Ave Sw 98166 is the address near my work and a couple blocks from where I live.  Yes, every person on my plan (3) and every person at my work that uses Sprint (5-6 others) are having the same problems.  In fact, as of this morning there was a need for personnel and 10 messags were sent from 6:30-7:30am and I haven't received a single one. 

I have a Samsung Gallaxy II and it was checked a the Sprint store by your technicians; the gave it the ok.  I've done the battery removal and updates 10-15 times over the past two months. 

Glad I am paying almost $200 a month for such great service.  Oh and by the way all of the other employees at my work that are on Verizon, AT&T, and TMobile don't miss messages.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.