Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible service still in Paris Texas VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

Highlighted
Journeyman

Horrible service still in Paris Texas VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

Back in July our service went completely out. I sent Sprint an email and I got the same stupid email every one else got saying that there was a tower down and they didnt when it would be fixed. They issued a $25 credit. Twenty Five Dollars. I pay $185. Well two and half months later we are still having problems with our service. I have sent numours emails to sprint with either no response or that we have forwarded the message to account services. Still no response. If I call I wait 50 min just for them to hang up on me. Now it wont let me send the emails to sprint from my phone it tells me it times out. If I dont hear from them tomorrow I will be sending a complaint to the FCC. Its sad when my phone has no service and my friends verizon phone has perfect service.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

please private message me your phone number and I will check towers and etrs if any for you

Highlighted
Journeyman

I hear ya! I have written several times requesting to be released from my contract and have yet to receive a response. I've had the same luck as you. I live in Paris too and the reception is horrible. Many times I cannot use my phone at all and it's very frustrating. If they are not holding up their end of service, why should we have to continue using them? Shouldn't they be made to let us out of our contracts? I will send a complaint to FCC tomorrow as well. I'm not getting any kind of response even though they say they will contact within one business day. Bunch of hog-wash for sure.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well after getting the run around I did send my complaint to the FCC.  Especially after she told me to turn mine and my husbands phone off and turn it back on. Stupid. Maybe we should send out a mass text to everyone in paris saying turn off your phone and turn it back on and that will fix the problem. Which I can not get my phone to email sprint anymore. Hmmm. Can they block it? I suggest everyone sends a complaint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

message me there is a way to get out of contract now.......just dont wait either

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.