cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Houston coverage???

Journeyman

Houston coverage???

It seems that, since the announcement of the Japanese investment in Sprint, my coverage in Houston has been terrible. In fact, I just lost my phone service in my home.  I live in Houston, not out in the country. I don't have high buildings around me, anything like that. I just lost service. And it's been happening with more and more frequency where my phone doesn't connect. What gives?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: Houston coverage???

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can I have your cross street and zipcode  info so that I can check if there is any reported outage going on at that location?

Abe

Journeyman

Miss trouble,

I am in the 77067 area, in the northwest corner of the intersection of I-45 and Sam Houston Tollway, and have service issues since yesterday. My Note 2 is constantly roaming at the office and the time on the phone keeps readjusting itself. Never had this issue at this location before and sprint customer support is/was supposed to check on the tower service in this area. Hope this info helps you.

Journeyman

I live in zip code 77093 and its frustrating as well, little to no service inside and one bar outside.  I just happen to live in a coverage hole and has not gotten any better in the last three years. I live on Hopper Rd and Bentley Rd just west of Hwy 59.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.