cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I improve signal strength?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do I improve signal strength?

I rarely get service at my house (Greenville, SC 29605). It has been going on for a while, and I've reached the point where I'm tempted to switch wireless providers. Apparently, Sprint believes there has to be an outage in the area to cause this problem. This is not true, because they always say there is no outage, but I still have no signal. Is there anything that can be done to prevent this from continuing, or do I need to switch to Verizon? I know their bills are higher, but right now I'm paying monthly for a phone that I really can't even use.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: How do I improve signal strength?

AndreaR1982, I am showing a few service outages that would have affected your area. There are currently no open tickets, the latest being closed yesterday. How long have you been at this address and has service always been an issue indoors?

Journeyman

I was just chatting with a Sprint rep today, and he said "there is no such network outage in your area". I didn't get to finish our chat because the chat box froze after I powered the phone off, removed the battery, & powered the phone back on. I've been at my address for a few years. The issue is indoors and out.

Journeyman

I have the same problem. I have only had sprint service for a couple of months but i have always had bad service at home indoors or out. My address is greer, 29651 which adjoins 29605. i wish i had looked closer at the service map because i would have definately went with a different provider!

Journeyman

I will give you the most simple and accurate answer to your question:

Switch providers!!

Sprint certainly lives up to their motto. "The Now Network" - I have it "now" but I won't tomorrow!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.