cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I report a problem with a cell tower?

Journeyman

How do I report a problem with a cell tower?

Though I am in a heavily populated area of Chicago, just a few blocks from a major Interstate, Sprint coverage has always been terrible at my house. Recently, I noticed that I'm getting a very good LTE signal, but only intermittently.

Some days, right in front of my house, I get "no signal," other days, a strong LTE signal. The nearest tower seems to be located in a residential house. How would I report the intermittent coverage from this tower?

I believe the cell location is 120 17027 (ZIP: 60712).

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: How do I report a problem with a cell tower?

If you have the Sprint Zone app, there is an option within it to report all kinds of network issues. I was advised by a Sprint tech guy to report any issue frequently, as in any time you find a problem with your service. I've been doing so a couple times a day now.
GrandMaster

post your closest cross streets to the main area you frequent so they can search out tower location that way..the tower you posted location wise might not even be a Sprint tower. off the zip and cross streets they can pull up the towers that would service that area and work out from there if needed.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

PalmPreFan

Just like a Sprint Agent, all customers can report a poor experience on the network from within Sprint Zone.

1. Select Network  > Report an Issue.
  2. Follow the on-screen instructions to report any Network Connectivity Issues such as: Dropped calls, Unable to make / receive calls, No service, Data issues, Voicemail issues, Texting issues.

Also, if the towers used most by you are undergoing upgrades, a network service alert will display in the Voice Network section to inform you.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate in letting us know.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.