cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long are we supposed to put up with poor service due to so-called upgrades?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How long are we supposed to put up with poor service due to so-called upgrades?

I have been experiencing dropped calls, network service busy call again later and a miriad of other extremely frustrating things for the past couple of months or so.  I am told it's because Sprint is "upgrading their towers across the nation" and that if I call when they are done, I will receive some sort of credit.  Seriously?  And just HOW am I supposed to know when they are done?  I have been a Sprint customer for many years and when it takes me, and I am not exaggerating, 17 attempts to place a call only to have them ALL fail due to network being busy or to spend 23 minutes on hold waiting for a Sprint Customer Service person to answer my call only to have the call dropped and have to try yet again to place a call and get put on hold even longer - I have to ask myself, "WHY AM I STILL A SPRINT CUSTOMER"! 

The weak excuse that they are upgrading and it will be better doesn't sit well when they email and text me that my bill is due.  How about this, I'll pay my bill when you fix the service!  Somehow, I don't think they will go along with that.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: How long are we supposed to put up with poor service due to so-called upgrades?

We are having.the same prob since june 22.  Advised they uopgraded the tower and since we have more than one line we can get(borrow) the airflow for free. Fine I hope it helps but upset I need to use an open line of ours for a prob they created and obviously having trble fixing...thought about another carrier but way too xpensive and no unlimited data

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.