Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge coverage issues in 32732 and 32765

Highlighted
Journeyman

Huge coverage issues in 32732 and 32765

I'm gettin gdropped calls and no ring calls (with voicemails being left) even when I have 2-3 bars of signal.  Is anyone else facing this issue?  This is happening to all 5 lines on our account so it has to be a network and tower issue.  It is impossible to hold a conversation and evne when the call does connect, the other party complains about the voice quality.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Huge coverage issues in 32732 and 32765

got2surf3,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with dropped calls in and around your home.  In order to better assist you, I'll need the nearest cross street to your location.  This will help me to review the towers immediately surrounding you in order to determine the next course of action we need to take.  Also, when did you start experiencing the issue?

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Hours: 9am-8pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Highlighted
Journeyman

Seminole Woods Blvd and Onon Daga Dr in 32732.  hte problem is not isolated though.  Have issues at SR 434 and South Econ Circle in zip 32765 as well.  Same problem in Salt Lake City 2 weeks ago - full bars but the other person (on a landline) could not hear me.

Highlighted
Wizard

got2surf3,

Thank you for that information.  You mentioned that all 5 lines have the same issue.  Are they experiencing the same issue in all of those locations at the same time?  Or have you been the only one who has travelled and the other numbers on the account are experiencing the issue in and around home?  Also, when did the issue begin?

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am the one that is probably on the phone the most and hence have noticed this more often. 

The issue has been happening for several weeks.  We infact purchased an Airave for our account and that has not helped at all.

Highlighted
Wizard

Thank you for that information.  I'll be glad to look up your account and determine what is going on.  To protect your privacy, please edit your post to delete your phone number.  I'm investigating your issue as we speak.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.