Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Husband's phone constantly dropping calls

Journeyman

Husband's phone constantly dropping calls

Hi, my husband and I have had Sprint for years and have had small problems with service here and there, but lately it seems to have gotten much worse. He works in construction and is a foreman and the only way he is available to his contractors and employees all day is on his cell. The signal around his office is pretty much non-existant. His Dad has verizon and has no issues at all. His contract isn't up until February 2013, but is this a valid argument to getting the ETF waived? We are going to Verizon tonight to look at phones and plans.

1 REPLY 1

JBUNN1980,

I understand the need to be able to use your phone at all times. We definitely wouldn't want to lose your business. We are doing a lot of upgrades to our network that may or may not be affecting your service. If you could provide me with a zip code I can check out what is going on in your area. Also, is this issue happening everywhere or in just one location?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.