cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IF THIS OUTAGE SEEMS TO BE EVERYWHERE HOW IS IT JUST TOWERS IN MY AREA....NONE OF IT ADDS UP AND I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN AN OFFICIAL SPRINT REP ANSWER ANYTHING??

Journeyman

Re: IF THIS OUTAGE SEEMS TO BE EVERYWHERE HOW IS IT JUST TOWERS IN MY AREA....NONE OF IT ADDS UP AND I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN AN OFFICIAL SPRINT REP ANSWER ANYTHING??

sorry....im very used to the "its not so bad" "get over it" "why dont you just leave" group here i wasnt expecting to find humor...especially not on sprints forums...lol

Journeyman

Re: IF THIS OUTAGE SEEMS TO BE EVERYWHERE HOW IS IT JUST TOWERS IN MY AREA....NONE OF IT ADDS UP AND I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN AN OFFICIAL SPRINT REP ANSWER ANYTHING??

This reply encompasses why people don't like Sprint.  What an ignorant reply that belittles the customers that are having problems because "tens of thousands" of others aren't complaining.  Wow!  If I ran a business I wouldn't want a single customer unhappy.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My advice to you is if your lack of service continues (which it most likey will) to do the following:

First, contact the Better Business Bureau: http://chicago.bbb.org/

Second, contact the Illinois Attorney General and file a consumer complaint. This can be done here: http://illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/consumers/filecomplaint.html

Both of these can be done quickly, but then you will have to wait up to a month to get a resolution.

So if this continues for you, I would fill them out soon! Good luck and I hope it works out for all of you!

Journeyman

I'm also happy to play the "statistic game."  How about the fact that Sprint has 23,978 closed complaints with the Better Business Bureau over the past 3 years, with 10,122 being in the past 12 months?  I would say that's more than a couple hundred views on a message board forum.    Seems like their rating is slowly slipping.

Journeyman

becky_g22 wrote:

I'm also happy to play the "statistic game."  How about the fact that Sprint has 23,978 closed complaints with the Better Business Bureau over the past 3 years, with 10,122 being in the past 12 months?  I would say that's more than a couple hundred views on a message board forum.    Seems like their rating is slowly slipping.

This is true.  I just saw that the otherday.  Whats even worst is Sprint has a B rating with the BBB.  While Verizon and even ATT have a A+ and are BBB accredited.

Journeyman

they deserve a D rating. I think somebody overthere needs to go on undercover boss to see just how stinky thier employees are to clients and just how HORRIBLE their service and transmissions are.

Journeyman

Well BBB does not report and show all the complaints.  I had an issue with a business in the past.  My complaint and issue was never shown on the BBB site.  So if the BBB reported ALL the complaints they might have a lower rating

Journeyman

Being a mac technician doesn't make you anything that just proves you have the least skill you can't even decern the difference between data rates as many of your other trolling posts prove.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.